Generic Ridim



A mix of hip-hop, dub-step & house. I create original beats from scratch. Every instrumental expresses a particular state of mind. My music is almost complete, I've almost managed to single-handedly transform feeling/emotion into my music. If it's good enough, you will see the story project in your mind. My FLStudio isn't letting me edit this beat without it crashing (dodgy vst download) so you guys get to enjoy a clean, but short instrumental, with no vocals. Produced By: Nexus CT Productions

Instrumental, Hot, ridim, NexusCTProductions, beanger, Underground, composer, mainstream, commercial, beast, Progressive, Techno, FLStudio, UkBeats, dub-step, grimey, "Instrumental Hip Hop", "original beats", "music producer", "new sound", "new music", "Progressive House", "Electro House" by NexusCTProductions