PASCAL FOBIA aka FIGHETTO@CHALET



Born in 1984 to Andria.I grew up with the best underground music of the '90,I was always surrounded by amplifiers and speakers as my father was and still is a huge music,in fact my father dragged me with him in the studio-radio where I spent my hours to observe the skills of workers who handled mixers.In 1998 I started playing,this type of music was spreading at the time abroad;over the years more and more I start toward the kind Minimal,I come from a type was despised,neverthless I continued on my way playing mostly in the north of my country.It was a test type but over the years has become the kind of music most requested and danced in sevaral musical projects and it invades the evenings with his beat harmonizing.Is not all because the technology has advanced more and more it came out more and more advanced mixer and I have been up because of what I have always upgraded my musical instruments <3

techno by PASCAL FOBIA aka FIGHETTO