KURFEW. . . . UHav2BODD2BeNumber1 . . .



This is my next installment into the darker side of my musical mindset. This is also a live mix which I made at my mates gaff seeing off Stellas and other crafty materials to get the party going on strictly 2 CDJS and 2 Technics. Having just come back from playing in Dublin at the TWISTED PEPPER and OPIUM ROOMS for 2 solid nights of essential vibes with my IBIZA and ROOM19 family you know who you are, it was only right I jump back onto the two vagina musical ear pushers and create something a bit tougher than what I usually do ! I go under a new alias for this live Mix. I have gone under this name to display the true aspect of what I believe to be absolute pumpers and screwing up my face "ers" ! Theres nothing better to me than this style of techno personally. For me its energetic, moody, dark and quite generally fucking fantastic. Me personally I am not into extreme weird over the top techno with excessive bass and strange i'm strangling myself noises whilst seeing someone sweating their tits off rubbing themselves doing cradle arm movements in the air and all that jazz. . no no no. Simple minimalist masterpieces Now that's music. Most importantly what I've displayed here hopefully is for YOU ! I'm a victim of sometimes hearing music that makes me feel so alive and extrovert, however when i'm behind the decks there are times I may not portray this style !! So give me some good or negative feedback people either way i'm still gonna fuck shit up !! Listen and Enjoy and Downloaaaad Let me hit you with some knowledge aswell. .. Anyone who at the age of 24 says"Its been techno from day" for them just give em a :/ from me ;) Watch out for my mini Documentary/ Interview coming out early May ! Love ya ! Love Music ! Welcome to the KURFEW. . . Welcome to your KURFEW

House, Trippy, Disco by dCEE