Mettā



Mettā, or the practice of projecting love, compassion, and kindness into the world, is something I have found to be very closely aligned with an honest and pure participation in the dance music community. DJs share music that moves them with people who move their bodies and experience happiness and freedom. Dancers share hugs and smiles and good vibes with the DJs and each other. Producers pour their hearts and souls into their creations. The wonderful world of house and techno music, and all the people who contribute to it by dancing, DJing, producing, and organizing, is making the world a better place, and I'm proud to be a part of it. This is a mix of music that makes me smile and feel free and move my body. I hope I can share a little bit of that feeling with you. Enjoy! Artwork: "The Seal Of The Great Teachers" by Helen Alexandra. One of my greatest teachers.

believeyoume, love, spring by Andy warren